Tuesday 4 June 2013

IT'S BEEN A WHILE


Well hello again.  It has been a while since I have written a blog here.  I was writing notes on Facebook.  Another friend of mine said he wanted to put my blog on his blog page, so I figured I would start writing a blog again.  

Since I have last written, I have had many procedures done to try and figure out what is going on with me.  I put a stop to it and told my DR. That we would call it fibromyalgia.  She agreed until other symptoms crop up.  So far, we are safely in the FM zone.  

Ray is working steadily driving, and he still enjoys it.  I am very happy that he gets to go to work and doesn't HAVE to go to work.  A huge difference.  He has been working on the house, and it is slowly coming along.  He has one side of the house strapped for siding and is getting the fascia and soffit ready to put on.  

I have been working on the back yard.  It is all concrete, so I have decided to make a potted plant garden.  By the time I am finished, it will be a potted jungle.  

I will tell you more about the weekend in another blog.  Life is exciting right now.  I hope it is the same for you.

Take care

Love ya

Me

2 comments:

  1. Thanx again for all the help you did at the fish and game weekend. It's nice to know someone who knows about caching was always in the booth so we could take the newbies out caching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Chris, ray and I could say the same thing, and, you are welcome

    ReplyDelete