Sunday 2 December 2012

You Should Write A Blog

A friend of mine was over and we were talking about his blog, and he said,"I am surprised you don't have a blog."  So I told him that I did but I didn't have anything ,positive to say, so why write one.  He agreed, then started talking abut how I could blog about geocaching or any of my other hobbies.  
This got me thinking, because I have been in a slump for the past couple of years. I honestly didn't realize it.  I really thought I was handeling things quite well.  Apparently I wasn't. Time to change that.
Let me explain myself to you so you can understand me better, for those of you who know me well, go ahead, skip the next couple of paragraphs.
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, then I went and got an MRI and we discovered I have probable MS.  I went to see a neurologist and because she is a second opinion in a small medical community, she has to be very careful and check me for everything under the sun. Before she calls it MS.  I am not complaining, I am grateful that she is doing this.  Anyway, my friend suggested I write a blog, but I never did because I didn't want it to be sad and depressing, which it would have been, had I written previously.  It would have been filled with oh woe is me writings.  Who would want to read that?  Not me, that's for sure, I am still wondering who would want to read my blogs anyway.  
 So here I am, a geocacher, adventure loving woman, who has hit a brick wall, and for the past two years have been trying to find a way around it, over it, under it or through it. 
You are welcome to join me on my excursions of weight loss and gain, medication modifications, exercise, play and adventure.  I am going to do my best to laugh play,have fun anyway I can.  I am also open to suggestions, and ideas of different ways to explore this wonderful country of ours.  I may never be able to climb up to Della Falls, kayak around the island, or do any extended hikes, but I am determined to try, and I am determined to have a ball.  So I ask you,,,,,who wants to join me on my rollercoaster ride of fun and frustration?   
That is a question, but you don't really have to answer it.  
Have a great one

Love ya

Me

1 comment:

  1. Awesome first blog Lynn!!! Can't wait to read more.
    I will ride the roller coaster with you.

    ReplyDelete