Thursday 20 December 2012

The End Of The World - --- NOT

According to the Myan calendar,  some believe it to be the end of the world, others, like myself, believe it to be the end of the cycle and it starts all over again at the beginning.  I think I can equate it to the Chinese calendar, they have the year of the dog, the year of the cat, the year of the rat, and it goes on.  Once they hit the last animal, it doesn't stop, it just starts over again.  I believe that is what is going to happen tomorrow.  

I feel really bad for the doomsday preppers.  They have prepared for years for tomorrow.  Hoarding food, bottled water, guns and ammunition.  Practicing hand to hand combat, hunting, stealth, archery and who k ow what else.  What are they going to do tomorrow  or the day after when the world is the same as it is now?  All that hard work for nothing.   Reminds me of all the people who thought the world was going to go into chaos when the date hit 2000.  

 Although I am not a believer in the doomsday prophesy, it is interesting, so what will we do if the Mayans were right and tomorrow or the day after, everything has changed.  I really doubt it would be tomorrow because that is the last full day of the calendar, which, by the way is the winter equinox, so it would have to be the day after.  I am certainly not prepared, and I really don't want to live my life like that.  Worrying, buying a little extra each time I do groceries and hiding it in a vault.  If the world ends tomorrow, THE WORLD ENDS!  There won't be any survivors!  

I certainly hope I am right and it is the beginning of a new cycle of that particular calendar.  If I am, I will see you over the holidays.  If I am wrong, I will see you in heaven. Either way I will be seeing you.

Take care

Love ya

Me


No comments:

Post a Comment